Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ramadhan with Love..

Today, 10 Ramadhan 1432 H


In Love with Ramadhan, and Ramadhan with Love,,, heheheee..

Last year Ramadhan, i met my a guy, finally a Guy who cant stop the time, and made me to think about marriage.. yap, he's the One for sure. Falling in love in Ramadhan,, Alhamdulillah, my pray has been answered.
God, you're such a great great planner !!!
Four month later, we finally get married,, yaayy!! we finally officially become ARTY (read ; Arif - Hesty) couple , Husband and Wife !
What a beautiful day in a Beautiful BirthDay,, My BirthDay ! (20.02.2011) , yap my wedding day...
God has given me, a funny , annoying, and unique man for me..
:)










In this year Ramadhan, first time ever, Ramadhan with a Husband,, hahaha,, lil' bit awkward in the beginning, but now i'm so expert in it.. hahaha,,, just kidding, me, as a wifey should learn more about the marriage life., soo many things to learn... *fiiuuhhhh..
In my golden age (tsahhh elaahh,, waktu single maksudnya :p), for Sahur time, i only ate Apple or Bread (ceritanya diyeeet... :p), but now, I must wake up earlier than him, and make sure all the food alredy in the proper place.. umm dining table i mean :p,,hihihi..
Big thanks to my Mom in Law "Amak", and my personal assistance "Mba Adah", for giving us a great food.
I can't cook ,and i only cook only for S.O.S situation, like my "Amak" return home to Kampung Padang, and no ART (asisten Rumah Tangga) !.. Pheew,, well let's hope none of that will happen in short time. Amin...

well, let's spread the love in Ramadhan, this holy month..Lots of miracle happen in Ramadhan,, just wait n see, coz it's happened to me..

:)

1 comment:

MrsFebriano said...

wowwww..so sweet ..ditunggu crita crita lainnya yak tiiit...keep writinggg :*