Friday, August 19, 2011

Hijabee Rocks !!



My next mission is to make all the hijaber become in fashion, Hijabee Fashionista.. :)
And hopefully every day gets more and more hijaber in the world. Amin..
Now, i am very anxious to follow updates for hijab fashion. Following fashion blog, hijab blog, or even wearing hijab tutorial in youtube. And thank God, it gets fun to share with the other ladies in my office.
Every Friday, we wore our Hijab style, and taken photo... hahaha.. narcissism :p

Last Tuesday, 16 Aug 2011, I Have my own Lapak Hijabee. well, im just a reseller, but someday,InshaAllah I will have my own Boutique, or hijabee Shop.. hohohoho..
Amin... Lots of pray lately .. :p

Thanks for my colleague, they seem happy to buy the pashmina and Shawl from my Lapak Hijabee.. hehehe..
The Ladies got swag in Hijab... yaayy !!!

Dina Toki-O, Hana Tajima, Amenakin, Suchi Utami, Dian Pelangi, these ladies inspiring me... Heart them.. ;)
And shopping online has become my addiction !!... hahhaha.. :p




Keep doin' the Moves Ladies, Let's wear Hijab !! :)



No comments: